Report your big game harvest

You can use this service to report that you successfully harvested a bison, black bear, caribou, deer, elk, goat, grizzly bear, moose or sheep while hunting in Yukon.

Before you start

You need:

Start your report

Other ways to report

In person

Environment offices are located throughout Yukon. Staff at these offices can assist you in person or over the telephone.

  • Carmacks: 867-863-2411
  • Dawson: 867-993-5492
  • Faro: 867-994-2862
  • Haines Junction: 867-634-2247
  • Mayo: 867-996-2202
  • Old Crow: 867-966-3040
  • Ross River: 867-969-2202
  • Teslin: 867-390-2685
  • Watson Lake: 867-536-3210
  • Whitehorse: 867-456-2484

A note about privacy

Your personal information is being collected under the authority of section 29(c) of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the administration and enforcement of the Wildlife Act and Regulations, and for evaluation, research and statistical purposes.

If you have any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact:

Environment Yukon
Box 2703, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
Telephone: 867-667-5652 or toll free in Yukon 1-800-661-0408