Renew a vehicle registration
If you have outstanding parking tickets totaling $100 or more with City of Whitehorse, you will not be able to renew your vehicle registration until you pay the ticket.
You can use this service to renew registration for as many vehicles as needed, all in a single submission.
Before you start
- Current vehicle registration or the registration renewal notice that was sent to you in the mail
- Up‐to‐date insurance policy information
- The fee for each vehicle registration, found on your registration renewal notice. If you do not know the amount of your fee(s), phone 867-667‐5315
- A credit card to pay the renewal fee
- An email address and phone number so that we can contact you
- To renew your registration at least two weeks prior to the expiry date to avoid complications
Other ways to renew
Unit A, 2251-2nd Avenue
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
A note about privacy
Your personal information is being collected under the authority of section 29(c) of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act and Part 2 of the Motor Vehicles Act. It will be used for the administration and enforcement of the Act and Regulations.
For further information on the collection of your information, contact:
Registrar, Motor Vehicles, Highways and Public Works
Box 2703, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 2C6