Renouveler l’immatriculation d’un véhicule
You can use this service to renew registration for as many vehicles as needed, all in a single submission.
Before you start
- Current vehicle registration or the registration renewal notice that was sent to you in the mail
- Up‐to‐date insurance policy information
- The fee for each vehicle registration, found on your registration renewal notice. If you do not know the amount of your fee(s), phone 867-667‐5315
- A credit card to pay the renewal fee
- An email address and phone number so that we can contact you
- To renew your registration at least two weeks prior to the expiry date to avoid complications
- To have paid any outstanding parking tickets that total $100 or more with City of Whitehorse before you renew
Other ways to renew
Unit A, 2251-2nd Avenue
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
A note about privacy
Your personal information is being collected under the authority of section 29(c) of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act and Part 2 of the Motor Vehicles Act. It will be used for the administration and enforcement of the Act and Regulations.
For further information on the collection of your information, contact:
Registrar, Motor Vehicles, Highways and Public Works
Box 2703, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 2C6