Payer une facture au gouvernement

You can use this service to pay an invoice that has been sent to you by Government of Yukon.

You can't pay invoices from King's Printer, Yukon Water Board, Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre, Whitehorse Public Library, Land Lease, Fleet Vehicle Agency and corporations such as Yukon Housing Corporation or Yukon Liquor Corporation with this service.

Before you start

You need:

  • A copy of the invoice you received from Government of Yukon (What does this look like?)
  • A valid credit card to pay the invoice

  • Your email address to get your payment confirmation

Start a payment

Other ways to pay

By mail

Government of Yukon accepts invoice payments by cheque. Mail a cheque and a copy of your invoice to:

Department of Finance (B-1)
Box 2703
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada Y1A 2C6

In person

Department of Finance
Inquiry and cash desk, 2071 Second Avenue
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

At a financial institution

You can pay an invoice at most Canadian financial institutions.

A note about privacy

Your personal information is being collected under the authority of the 29(c) of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act, for the purposes of processing payments owing to the Government of Yukon. Should you have questions around the collection, use, disclosure or disposal of this information, please contact:

Director, Financial Systems
Department of Finance
B-1, Box 2703
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada Y1A 2C6
Telephone: 867-334-5628